Get Up To $25,000 toward your first home
We are partnering with the Florida Housing Finance Corporations to help you become a homeowner!
You've devoted your life to helping others.
We're devoted to helping you own a home!
The Florida Hometown Heroes Housing Program makes homeownership affordable for eligible frontline community workers such as law enforcement officers, firefighters, educators, healthcare professionals, childcare employees, and active military or veterans.
This program provides down payment and closing cost assistance to first-time, income-qualified homebuyers so they can purchase a primary residence in the community in which they work and serve. The Florida Hometown Heroes Loan Program also offers a lower first mortgage rate and additional special benefits to those who have served and continue to serve their country.
- Assistance is 5% of the total loan amount up to $25,000
- Dozens of eligible occupations
- Must be a first-time homebuyer
- Available on Conventional, FHA and VA first-lien loans
- Standard loan limits and other eligibility requirements apply
Some of the occupations that qualify for the Hometown Heroes Loan Program include:
- Active Military Personal and Veterans (Formerly the Salute Our Soldiers Program)
- Sworn Law Enforcement Officer (includes Correction Officer, Probation Officer and more)
- RN, LPN, CNA, Home Health Aide, Phlebotomist and more
- Osteopathic, Chiropractic and Podiatric Physicians
- Dentist and Dental Hygienist
- Educator (includes Classroom Teacher, Librarian/Media Specialist, School Counselor, Social Worker and more)
- X-Ray Machine Operator, Radiologic Tech and more
- Veterinarian and Vet Tech
Other Occupations qualify. CLICK HERE for a complete list to see if you qualify.
Contact us today to get started!